The world's most charming Irishman. (Now that Oscar Wilde is dead.) Fifteen years in the Bay Area, fifteen months (add as appropriate) in San Francisco. Funny, smart, kind. Former archeologist (mmmm, whip), now excavating for lost civilizations in SF. Mostly sane. Almost inherited a sheep farm on Ireland's Atlantic coast -- that could have been a very different life.
I like being with people who use their brains and their hearts.
Do you wear a cowboy hat? If yes, this isn't gonna work. Trust me on that.
Career-wise I work in tech, but would rather be a gallery curator. But hey, I can visit galleries -- that'll work.
Making people laugh.
Making awesome breakfasts (and that's not just a flirt).
Talking and listening -- not just to myself.
Finding the sweet spots when giving an awesome massage.
This is going to be a carousel of recent goodies. Best food lately was pizza from flour and water in the Mission. Man that fennel!
I love jazz and electric blues, but also classical. I finally went to the ballet for the first time and loved it -- third row center may have helped. I like indie rock too.
1. Picture of you doing sky-diving. This is non-negotiable.
2. Picture of you scuba-diving. No, you cannot make do with just one extreme sport.
3. Picture of you somewhere exotic. Sorry, the Eiffel Tower ain't gonna cut it. We need pyramids, minimum. If you haven't been (and seriously, who has?) try photoshop.
4. Picture of you with female friends in a social situation. To prove you have some. This should be in a bar, a restaurant, at a concert. Not at Trader Joe's. Not at Chipotle. And ensure friends aren't hotter than you. If necessary, borrow some ugly people for this photo.
5. Picture of your cleavage in a social situation. To prove you have some. Because really that's all men think about. Or so you've been led to believe.
6. Picture of you with a kid in a social situation. Probably not your kid. Probably with some clear indication that you're a loving aunt or a volunteer, but really you'd be even happier with a kid produced with my good self. Because really that's all men think about. Aside from cleavage.
Extra credit for:
- you running a marathon or half marathon. To show you can. And hopefully with your bib number pixelated out so I don't nosily go and look you up on the publicly-available race results page.
- Your wedding photo -- with your ex scratched out.
- Arrest photo. Think Lindsey Lohan.
- Paparazzi shot of your underwear or down-blouse. Think Lindsey Lohan.
Is my cat lying to me about whether I fed her when I got in?