--Insert torso photo here--
Good, I have your attention.
My name is Grady. Rather than ramble on about how I "never know what to write in such a small box" here are some key points.
- Need my mac and cheese to be in character shapes. Tastes better.
- Prefer reading to watching tv
- Will kick your ass at Phase 10 and Rummikub. Competitive? Maybe...
- I have a job in arts administration. I love it.
- Used to work in Italian wines so I can talk/drink your face off about that.
- My closet is color coordinated. OCD gets the best of me.
- At 29 the only kids I want are the sour patch kind.
- Lived in Colorado almost my whole life and I will still complain about the snow.
- Seymour is my dog. 10 points if you can name that movie.
- Thank god for model trains because where else would they have gotten the idea to build the real ones.
- Usually ask for a box for my leftovers and forget it on the table... Or in the fridge.
- I. Love. Disneyland.
- Live life one nap at a time.
Favorite music: Maroon 5 l Ray LaMontague l Regina Spektor l Joshua Radin l Queen l James Blunt l Jason Mraz l Guster l Oasis l Billy Joel l Josh Kelly l Jack Johnson l Ella Fitzgerald l Pat Benatar l Florence and the Machine l Green Day
Favorite movies: Finding Neverland l The Company l Anything Christopher Guest (Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman, Spinal Tap, A Mighty Wind) l Match Point l Funny Girl.
I also thoroughly enjoy what my friends call "Period Films". I would more classify them as classical movies.
2. Family and friends
3. My dog, Seymour
5. Good food
6. More sleep