*** Honesty Alert ***
No, seriously... you've been warned.
Meeting new people and making new friends is what this site is all about. However, all things being said, I am looking for a life partner. I am not perfect nor do I expect you to be. I am 5'8" tall and weighed in last week at 197 pounds. That is the lightest I have been since 1999. The target weight for my hieght and build is around 185/190 and my personal traget is to hit 190. Short, tall, skinny, fat, or whatever you'd like to call yourself. I've probably been with someone with your frame. As I have stated I am looking for a life partner not just some one night stand. I have learned a lot about myself over the years.
And, in that time, I have learned that the woman I hope to marry will not be some super model toothpick. She will have some meat on her bones. I'm not real picky on height. I am a leg man after all. ;) However, if I can not physically pick you up, that will be an issue. There are just somethings that I either like to do or would like to do that envolves this action. You are welcome to ask what those are. ^_^
Basically, I'm a busy guy. However, if we were to hit it off, I will make time for those that matter.
Among other surprising things.
Moving over to movies, now that is a different matter. There are WAY to many to list as I have seen more than I can remember.
Shows? That's a little vague don't you think? Broadway shows? TV shows? BBC Shows? I mean seriously...
But really, I am a Sci-Fi (Not SyFy) fan. I like most things that are geared toward the geek genre. I love watching DIY shows and documentaries almost as much as the newest episode of Doctor Who or Supernatural. TrueBlood and The Walking Dead are pretty good too. ;) I'm a kid at heart, so you can find me watching cartoons on occasions. Some more adult than others... oh that Quaqmire... Giggity!
Music... Don't ask me who sang what or when did such and such come out. I probably don't know and probably don't really care. That's what the internet is for; look it up. I do have a few select artists that I could probably school most people in at trivia, but I usually suck horribly at that catagory. I have also come to realize my dislike for any type of negative vibe type music. Mostly rap... Now I will admit, there are a few rap artists that keep it clean and sexy. To bad the majority of them don't.
Oh and I almost forgot... I'm Cajun so I'm all about me some food.
1. You're looking to have fun conversations about things that don't matter.
2. You know how to handle your liquor.
3. You like to have a glass of wine from time to time.
4. You don't have to rythm. Orange!
5. You like cuddling up on the couch just as mush as going out.
6. You like chillin at the house playing card/board games with a small group of friends.
7. You're spiritual not religious.
8. You think you can kick my ass at (Insert video game here).
9. You know the difference between a flux capacitor and a warp core.
10. You understand the references to, Ni!, 42, 37, and bow ties are cool.
11. You like to be touched! I can not emphasize this enough. I'm a hugger, hands on, touchy feely, whatever you want to call it kind of guy. So, if you have problems snuggling on a regular basis then I'm probably not the guy for you.
13. No DRAMA! I hated high school the first time around and I do not want to repeat it.
14. You noticed there wasn't a number 12.
If you would like to message me, but don't know where to start. Try by telling me the answers to numbers 9, 10, and 12.