I'm a pretty simple guy. I'm laid back and down to earth, and I have confidence in who I am. I'm probably not best if you're looking for a bad boy, an adventure or thrill/danger. I pretty much have myself figured out.
I don't really enjoy the clubbing or dance scene. I've never been one to do something because everyone else is doing it. I just like to kick back and watch a movie cuddled up to someone important to me on a cold night.
I'm not on here looking for a one night stand or a woman I can disrespect. I'm the real deal, a respectful, simple man that wants nothing more than someone to hold and to share my moments in life with. If that sounds good to you, maybe you should consider shooting me a message. :)
I like just about any music I come across, whether it be rock, rap, pop, or classical. It just has to move me, and that's easy for music to do.
Louisiana seafood is the best.
2. My wonderful and beautiful mother, who never ceases to amaze me with the lengths she will go for me.
3. My father. Although he has his issues, I will always cherish him and hold him in respect.
4. My pastor. Brother Kerry is more than a pastor to me, he is a mentor and a figure with which I have the utmost respect.
5. My best friend. I've known him since childhood, and although most times he can choose a path most traveled and least rewarding, he is still my dear friend and nothing can replace him.
6. My sister. Although I don't get to see her a lot, she's my favorite person in the world. She is misguided at the moment and needs to figure a lot out yet, but I still love her.