An adventure seeker always on the look out for life's next big adventure. From having jumped out of a plane to walking on the ocean bed amongst beautiful marine life, I've always had something to look forward to.
A food connoiseur, proud of my cullinary skills, while satisfying my desire of trying each and every country's cuisine.
There is no better time in life than when you are a student. I feel I am enjoying the best of both worlds - Academic and Corporate. I am currently pursuing my Masters' degree in Business Administration, while working for a bank in Miami. So whatever time I get when I am not doing the above two, I spend that in meeting new people, traveling to new destinations and trying my hand at something that I have not done before.
Reasoning (my logical mind takes over in discussions and argument alike)
Caring (again, you will hv to experience this yourself)
I have been told time and time again that people instantly feel at ease around me when I smiled during our interactions.
- Driving : started driving at the age of 13 and never miss a chance to get behind the wheel. Last major driving expedition was a cross country trip across the United States
- Photography : my camera is something that i dont leave home without. Lots of friends have complemented my photography skills
- Dining : love sampling new cuisines from across the globe. Must confess that i have a sweet tooth :)
- Electronics : boys will be boys!! The usual gear of phones, laptops, tablets etc!!
- Dancing : a means of relaxation and letting go!!