I was born and raised in London, England and have been living in New York since early 2013, so I'm still relatively new, but loving every minute!
I'm a motivated and driven guy and my job keeps me pretty busy. I also know how to switch off, unwind and have some fun. In my spare time I like to explore the city, try new restaurants and bars, go to the movies. I love a good dance now and then when I'm in the mood, but I'm just as happy with a glass of wine, a sofa, good company and a movie.
I'm a total city boy - I don't do well without the bustle and the noise. I get mad at people walking too slowly on the pavement and I have no problem walking through a tourist's photo if they're in my way… I'm a nice person really!
I would say I'm pretty masculine, which is another way of saying that people don't normally guess that I'm gay until I tell them. I'm on here to meet some interesting people who are on the same wavelength as me, and to hopefully meet mr right.
I'm pretty ambitious and currently climbing the slippery corporate ladder.
- (and I wouldn't say really good ) but I love music, playing the piano, guitar and singing
People tend to notice my smile - I'm please to say that I don't conform to the British stereotype of bad dental care.
(not strictly the first thing which you would notice but) American's tend to be pretty fascinated by my surname. You'll have to get me on a date if you want to find out what it is!
- Friends (best series of all time)
- True Blood
- Once Upon a Time
- How I Met Your Mother
- Downton Abbey (keeping with my roots!)
- Orange is the New Black
- Captain Phillips
- Devil Wears Prada
- The Hunger Games
- Mean Girls (and proud)
- I'm really not fussy - good food and I'm there!
- Friends (a nice quote from the original pitch for the show 'Friends' about their life in NY - "It's about sex, love, relationships, careers, a time in your life when everything's possible. And it's about friendship because when you're single and in the city, your friends are your family")
aluminium / aluminum
jumper / sweater
pants / underwear
chips / crisps
lift / elevator
… and the list continues