2. I have lived in 5 U.S. states.
3. I work, like, a lot. I have a full time job and work freelance outside of that.
4. I have a ridiculously sweet dog and a bizarrely confident cat. I have never lived without pets.
5. I have just started gardening, and I feel literally addicted to playing in dirt.
6. I am equal parts completely dependable and horrifically irresponsible.
7. I am empathetic to a fault.
8. I am very spontaneous and up for new adventures - you will never hear me say the words, "I'm scared to do that."
9. I'm really serious about not being too serious.
I'm a very empathetic person, and I think I do a good job of making the people I meet feel special.
Goodfellas, Birdman, Fight Club, American History X, The Birdcage, Joe Vs. The Volcano, The Hurt Locker, American Psycho, American Beauty
Parks and Recreation, Game of Thrones, 30 Rock, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Girls
Mos Def, Tupac, Lianne La Havas, Al Green, Beyonce, Coldplay, Curtis Mayfield, Ella Fitzgerald, Etta James, Hozier, Jackson 5, Jay Z, Laura Mvula, Louis Armstrong, Nina Simone, She and Him, Valerie June, The Supremes
I love food. Food is my favorite food.
Also, I know this isn't like a lot of girls on here, but I think meeting someone from OkC who seems interesting as soon as possible is to best way to remove the internet-weirdness from the situation. So let me know if you're actually interested in grabbing a drink/coffee! A real conversation would be great!