I have a job that pays the bills, and I want a job that I don't dread going to in the morning.
I miss how much I used to read and I'm trying to read more. Despite writing e-books I don't think I'll ever convince myself to get an e-reader.
The job I have is just a basic service industry thing, I'd like to have a job that actually relates to my degree in Theater and English.
2. My larger than average vocabulary.
3. My resistance to bullshit. (At some point I picked up the nickname "The Hammer" at work. It's not as bad as it sounds)
1. The Once and Future King- TH White
2. Small Gods- Terry Pratchett
3. Good Omens- Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
4. Nightwatch- Terry Pratchett
5. Harry Potter- JK Rowling
6. Nation- Terry Pratchett
2. How I Met Your Mother
1. Random Classic Rock Singles
2. The White Stripes
3. Death Cab For Cutie
5. Florence and the Machine
1. Asian Fusion
4. I'll try anything once.
2. A notebook in my backpack (with pen)
3. My Ipod on the bus
4. My computer
5. My big white sweater in the winter
6. My coffee pot on a saturday
-You've read any of the books on my favorite books list or are into the shows and want to get coffee.