I'm also really good at forcing my houseplants to question why they continue to exist
According to Netflix, I like the following genres: Mind Bending Foreign Dramas, Classic Emotional Romantic Movies, Cerebral Business Social & Cultural Documentaries, Understated TV Shows, Gritty Independent Movies, Visually Striking Movies, and Because You Watched Black Mirror.
TV shows - I watch a lot of this "golden age of television," by which I mean Golden Girls.
Music - pre-war blues, post-war jazz, late-50's rocknroll, 50's-60's Mexican boleros, early-60's rocksteady, mid-60's garage, late-60's chamber pop, 60's-70's soul and afrofunk, mid-70's krautrock, 70's-era troubadours, late 70's psychrock, early 80's post-punk, early tropicalia, authentic fado, anatolian rock, dreamboat dreampop, radio goo goo, malay ly-lite, and other pretentious bullshit that may not actually exist. Oh and Jonathan Richman.
- you want to have serious discussions about comedy,
- Your "Enemies List" only has one name: Will Shortz,
- you want to go a-travelin',
- you don't have a personalized license plate,
- you can tolerate the psychological disorder that causes people to interject Simpsons quotes despite having little to no relevancy in the conversation
- "Don't you hate pants?" - Homer Simpson
- sarcasm does not offend you,
- you can pitch a tent by campfire light while drunk. Like reeeeeally drunk.
- you understand that I was joking about the pool of blood. (Although, if you did not realize I was joking then you probably wouldn't message me anyway...unless you're into pools of blood...in which case you shouldn't message me.)