I try to be fairly openminded about dating, but I have 3 non-negotiables:
1. You must be a Christian (a real Christian, active in church and have an active faith)
2. You must not have kids. I love kids and do want them someday, but I am not in a place in my life where I am ready for them now.
3. You must be single and not previously married
This is not the end all be all of dating for me, but if you are interested and fit these criteria, then please let me know.
Working on bikes
This Present Darkness
As far as movies, my favorites are:
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Princess Bride
I generally prefer older shows from back when I was younger. I feel like most everything on these days is just dumb or too over the top. A few shows I do like are:
Law and Order
How I Met Your Mother
I feel similarly about music, in that I really don't like much of the music put out since 2000. I think my favorite style of music is classic rock, particularly 80's rock. I also like punk, alternative, grunge, metal, jazz, blues, reggae, and country. About the only music I don't like is Hip hop and Top 40.
As far as food, I'll eat almost anything but my favorites are
God's plan for my life
2. You don't already have kids (I love kids, and I want a family in the future, but I'm not ready for that now)
3. You are looking to date with the possibility of a LTR, not just friends. I love making new friends, but what are we really on here for?
4. You aren't too concerned with money and material things.
5. You like to laugh and have fun!