I will work at WalMart scrubbing shitters and purposely misdirecting customers who are the essence of "insulting" and "barbaric" while dwelling in a greasy little apartment with 36 mean and mangy cats and a daily fifth of the cheapest and most atrocious hard liquor to keep me company...and I will continue to write run-on sentences.
About my current self:
1. There is some part of me that feels completely at ease when walking on the floor of a forest. I love nature.
2. I am not one of those people who is constantly speaking. I enjoy silence, solitude, and serenity on occasion.
3. I like adventure.
4. I am shy, believe it or not. There are common misconceptions about me based on this, such as 1) I am snotty and arrogant, 2) I am boring and have nothing interesting to say (or else I would say it), 3) I am constantly judging everyone around me, 4) I am a complete doofus, 5) I am uptight and always offended by something, and 6) I am callous, calculating, and sneaky. These are far from the truth (#4 is debatable).
5. I have my own opinions and you have yours. That is nice.
6. I believe that people should be allowed to do as they please as long as no one is harmed in the process.
7. I am eccentric and would like to (but have no expectations) find someone similarly strange.
Hemingway, Kurt Vonnegut, Neil Gaiman, Richard Brautigan, George Orwell, A.L Attunes, Thoreau, Clive Barker, Arthur C. Clarke, Joseph Heller, Ray Bradbury, Phillip K. Dick, Nabokov, H.G Wells, H.P Lovecraft, Richard Adams, Robert Heinlein, Franz Kafka, Mark Z. Danielewski, Jack London, William Faulkner, Lewis Carol
Regina Spektor, Cat Power, Modest Mouse, Minutemen, Meat Puppets, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, Beatles, The Doors, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Joy Division, Grateful Dead, Rush, Bob Dylan, Jethro Tull, The Breeders, Pixies, Black Flag, Crass, Dead Milkmen, Feist, The Clash, The Germs, Husker Du, Radiohead, R.E.M, The White Stripes, The Strokes, Spoon, Muddy Waters, Skip James, WEird Al, The Kinks, Jonny Greenwood, The Slits, X-Ray Spex, Nirvana