* Former head baseball coach @ Drexel University. Currently an Education Administrator (Principal).
* A passion of mine is creating, developing and publishing educational materials/books - particularly for special education/behavioral support.
In spare time, I also enjoy rowing and lifting. When I have down time, I just started creating and designing material/industrial art and am fascinated by what you can create!
* I live in a Beer Factory - The Schmidt's Piazza in Northern Liberties - and no...my place doesn't smell like barley and hops - although that would be nice!
* Played D1 Baseball @ Temple and attained Masters from University of Pennsylvania.
* Am really into health/nutrition/exercise and I LOVE cooking - esp. new healthy recipes - and of course trying new restaurants/BYOBs.
I consider myself to be a semi-pro crock potter.
* Am a proud uncle to 4 nephews! One more on the way in February so someday soon I'll have my own basketball team!!
I also value my faith and do go to church on Sundays....Hope to find someone who at least respects that part of me or is spiritual.
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
*To continue expanding my business and develop more educational series that can potentially help students and teachers.
*Expand professional development aspect of business.
*Meet you of course ;-)
Movies: Way too many to list...I enjoy watching movies off an old projector in my condo or my kindle.
Music: Anything live...and yes I even dig country ever since I got to hang out with SugarLand for a few hours backstage :-)
Food: Anything home cooked. I LOVE cooking (for 2 of course) and esp. love seafood and italian - I am also what you call a semi-professional crock potter - I slow cook the crank out of food!
4. My 17 going on 18 year old French Poodle Buddy - stop laughing!
5. Music and concerts