As movies go I like mostly comedies, some Sci-Fi and action, and bad horror movies, if I'm with the right people. Breaking down my top five movies they are (in order): "Office Space", "Predator", "Dr. Strangelove", "Idocracy", and the first two "Godfathers" (the third one doesn't count). T.V. shows are best if I can sit down and watch a whole season at once, but I have been and always will be a HUGE "Simpsons" fan.
I have a really exhaustive list of favorite music and it's pretty eclectic but here is a limited list off the top of my head: the Clash, David Bowie, Wu-Tang, Ice Cube, Scarface, Gustav Holst, the Police, Fatboy Slim, Morcheeba, Prince Buster, Kendrick Lamar, Atmosphere, Sublime, the Dead Kennedys, the Beastie Boys, Jethro Tull, Yes, Uriah Heep, Jefferson Airplane, Nirvana, Aloe Blacc, Curtis Mayfield, Lamb of God, Metalocalypse, Glenn Miller Orchestra.
I've been trying to eat a lot healthier lately and have been trying to be a "Weekday Vegetarian", sometimes I fail at it but I've cleaned up my eating quite a bit. I really like to cook and though they aren't readily available here I like to make Chinese and Indian food; they're probably the best cuisines out there.
I don't drink anymore but it has nothing to do with being in recovery and other people drinking doesn't bother me at all.
1. Light, I need windows, I thrive on sunshine.
2. That smell when you open your windows for the first time in the spring after being inside a stuffy home all winter.
3. My kitchen stuff, I really like to cook!
4. Airplanes and airports (seriously, I'd be happy just hanging out at airports, I've met some pretty wild people there).
5. Pillows (I like to be very comfortable; I'm a nester)