Sapiosexual: someone that becomes attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use.
classical, opera, jazz, rock, indie/ska, musicals, film scores (soundtracks)
films i like:
August Rush, RENT, Moulin Rouge, Fantasia, Koyaniskotsi, E.T., Happy Feet, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Red Violin, SpiderMan (all), X-Men (all), Schindler's List, They Shall Have Music, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Along Came Polly, The Land Before Time, American Tail, Stepford Wives, DiVinci Code, Phantom of the Opera, Apocalypto, Amadeus, Immortal Beloved, Pan's Labyrinth, Memoirs of a Geisha, all of the various Batman movies, Super8, the list goes on and on
literature i like:
Anything Shakespeare, Violin Dreams, How to Listen to Music, Cat Fancy, Season with Solti, Swiss Watching, The Advntures if Sherlock Holmes, Mozart in the Jungle, the Dan Brown novels, various biographical and historical fiction.
tv shows i like:
Family Guy, Futurama, Frasier, Ellen Degeneres, Law and Order, random drama shows, PBS, Golden Girls, History Channel, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, X-Files, The Closer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Food Network, Ugly Betty, The Office, Pushing Daisies, Chuck, Samantha Who, The Big Bang Theory, Star Trek (in all forms), Doctor Who, Suits, Sherlock (BBC), Men at Work, Grimm, Being Human, Elementary, Perception, Game of Thrones, The Borgias, Once Upon a Time, The New Normal, White Collar, Cheers, Downton Abbey
food I like:
Italian, Thai, Indian, Mexican, Ethiopian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese... I eat everything, really.
2. My music
3. Coffee (my espresso machine is my closest relationship)
4. Good food
5. My Macbook/iPad/iPhone
6. Good movies/tv/books (I like my stories)
Also, 10 Reasons to Date a Horn Player
1. We have strong facial muscles... especially around the mouth.
2. Not too tight or loose, our lips are always jussst right.
3. We know how to get the liquid out.
4. We can blow up to 13 ft. of hard brass.
5. Our tongues move at whatever speed is called for.
6. We're damn good with our fingers (well, four on the left hand).
7. We're used to twisting and turning things.
8. We constantly move our hands, even when our mouth is otherwise occupied.
9. When needed, we'll spread our legs.
10. We're used to having our hands in wet places.