Because all I did my life is to love too much..
"A real woman will make your dick hard, but not your life."
"A real man will make your pussy wet, but not your eyes."
I'm an Inspector Gadget, but I do not own high-tech gadgets so that's kinda ironic. My phone's just a broken old Nokia which is not QWERTY nor can be connected to Wi-Fi. But I do know a lot about iOS, MacOS, Android OS, Windows OS, Gaming Gadgets, and Computers. It is really a cliche since I do not own any of these aside from my Gaming Desktop which is just medium-end.
I'm into running. I just get back on track recently and I just joined our running club at work. I play basketball during weekends to stay fit. Hopefully I can hit the gym one of these days to complete my body training. That just sums up my athletic side.
I love to play videogames of all sort. I love to watch movies at home, too. My recent addiction is watching TV series. That's how I spend a few minutes of my spare time.
I'm into photography, too. I am still learning though. I am not very good at it yet, but I hope to be included at the photography club at work to enhance my skills at it and soon become a pro shooter.
I'm a bit busy but it makes me feel better.
(1) Hacking. I can root your Android and jailbreak your Apple portable device.
(2) Computers. I don't have proper training or diploma for it, but I believe I'm highly knowledgeable with both hardware and software part of it.
(3) Playing videogames.
(4) Keeping secrets. If only secrets can be kept in banks, then I am now the richest man in the world.
(5) Inventions. I can make a toy tank fly with the use of a helicopter's propeller. Haha.. :D
(6) Piracy. I have all kinds of it. Name it. ;)
(7) Basketball. I play both in the hardcourt and in video games.
I got a handful of movie collections, too. I have at least 1500+ Blu-Ray copies in my PC..
I am a fan of TV series too.. Like Under The Dome, Elementary, Homeland, The Following, Falling Skies, Fringe, Hannibal, The Grimm, Band of Brothers, Breaking Bad, Arrow, The Flash and a lot more..
I only watch sports on TV..
I love alternative, jazz, mellow and ballads, but I do listen to other genres, too. It just depends on the mood..
And for food, I eat most of the foods that are known to man, except pasta-in-white-sauce.. It's totally tasteless to me and I need ketchup before you can let me eat it..
2. My love ones.
3. My friends.
4. Love. Faith. Trust. Loyalty.
5. Air. Food. Water.
How The Prince Of Persia, Assassins Altair and Ezio, Lara Croft, and Spider-Man are related to each other..
If you think I am good enough to be a friend.. Or a long-time lover..