I love the outdoors so much that friends and family who don't can suffer. I dj and produce electronic music a fair amount (somehow they let me play in paris, and sf several times over the past 20 years).
I've also helped start 5 companies back to back (3 made it, 1 tanked, and 1 is still going... so not so bad). The last one I helped with aided thousands of charities, non profits, and NGOs.
I'm mostly looking to meet new intelligent life. I have plenty of friends in SF, but it's cool to meet new people and have fun outside.
To tip the scale from odd divorced dad (my son is 9, he is with me every other weekend, and I have a solid stable relationship with my ex-wife) to human being, here's precisely what I am looking for:
- People put health as a priority in life (physical and mental)
- Humans who live for purpose, and not for a paycheck
- Hell bent surfers, sailors, and/or climbers that do it for the love of connecting with something greater
- Mystic beings that have hearts so big that large animals automatically sense and respect their presence
- Anyone who has had to hold her life in her hands - if only for a fleeting moment to realize how precious living can be
Dancers and/or yogis that surf or climb seriously seem to be a good fit. Ultimately I'm looking for a soul mate that could conceive of sailing long distances, helping people in the world along the way, and having outrageous (and hopefully safe) adventures! This is a bit overly specific but I figured I would throw it out to the universe. Tally Ho!!!
- The Sea
- The Universe
- Friends, family and love aren't things but they are most important!