Musically, I like Vampire Weekend,yOya, Sufjan Stevens, Joan Baez, Beirut, Atlas Genius, Eels, Indie bands, older hip hop, 2pac, Biggie, Drake, classical music, Paul Simon, Bob Dylan, Coldplay, Stars, Noah and the Whale, Cat Stevens, and random things I hear on the radio.
Shows: Modern family, Simpsons, Family Guy, The IT Crowd, Curb your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, Jeopardy!, Bored to Death, Arrested Development, The Colbert Report, and The Daily Show.
Movies: Foreign films, 12 Years a Slave, documentaries, Kings of Summer, Little Miss Sunshine, Garden State, 500 Days of Summer, Rango, The Trip, Austin Powers, Submarine, Airplane, Terri, Napoleon Dynamite, Shawshank Redemption, Adventureland, 8 1/2, Wall-E, Toy Story, 127 Hours, Last King of Scotland, Midnight in Paris, Chinatown, Casablanca, Hanna and Her Sisters, So I Married an Axe Murderer, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World, The Master, Lincoln, Argo, and Life of Pi, Hyde Park on the Hudson, and Ed Koch.
Food: I like trying new restaurants, vegetarian/vegan things, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, and Ethiopian.
3) People who are smart, funny, and entertaining!
5) Art and film
6) Friends, family, all that good stuff.
1) Intellectually curious
2) Have a great sense of humor
3) Passionate about what you do
4) Interested in good conversation, laughing, and seeing new places.
5) You are critical of race, religion, and politics.
6) Bonus points for being athletic and outgoing. Don't worry, perfection is optional :)