I am a man (not a boy) if occasionally immature, love active sports even if they kick my ass most of the time, gadgets of all kinds, good friends and the beach. Okay, that's a weird laundry list - but that is me and my priorities.
So, here is where you fit in. I like girls of all kinds, but especially cute girls with a nice smile and a great heart. And I am looking for one who is okay admitting that like me - she is FINALLY ready to settle down (sorta) and find the love she deserves.
I work in online advertising for a very cool fashion site called Hypebeast and as weird as it sounds, I probably know more about fashion than most 18-year old fashionistas. Nothing turns me on more than meeting someone who has a passion for something. If it's politics, awesome. If it's art or fashion, even better. And if it's all of the above, well then we HAVE to meet.
Don't laugh but I'm currently diggin Adventure Club, Kaskade, Phoenix, Justice, Regina Spektor, Ingrid Michaelson, Rilo Kiley, and the Bird & the Bee.
- Trying to live a healthy lifestyle, w/o being preachy or boring about it.
- Nursing sore muscles from jumping on the sand.
- Lately…too much work…though thankfully I love my career in digital advertising. You see those ads to the left and right...yup.
And why do people include that one bad photo in their profile pics? ;) Please let me know if I did :)
• A woman who is up for all of life’s adventures
• The lady who is not afraid to play footsie under mom’s dining room table
• The special somebody who might beat me in tennis but not rub it in too bad
• The One who will not make fun of me when I dance like a 1 year-old.