If I were an animal I'd be a monkey or a giant awkward bird. I am not like a sheep, a dog or a wolf. Or a cat. I am not like a cat. Artist. If you are looking for a man to be like a dog, then you may think they are all like wolves, but they are not like wolves. They are like monkeys and birds.
I find interpersonal power games to be dull sport and I feel free discussing everything under the sun including gender, sexuality and identity. Interested in finding friendships and relationships with give and take, equality, honesty. Basically, I'm weird.
Saying, "Hey," in my first message to you, because, let's face it: I'm not a mind reader, normal people start conversations with Hello, or Howdy, or What's Up? If you are too stuck up and high maintenance to pass a one word ball back, that's a pretty good sign I'm not going to be able to deal with your constant high-maintenance, submissive tendencies.
You're probably too hot for me anyway, until I look the same in 10 years and you look like a monster that just got out of bed.
Wearing cowboy boots
I'm above average at:
Making up songs https://soundcloud.com/afghanistani-sandwich
2. Stuff to make into other stuff
5. Wild Women
2. Significance, because success is a word that has been raped, stripped of meaning, and left naked and alone in the upstairs corner bedroom while the party below continued to rage. Where does your significance sit, waiting for you to arrive?
3. Giant parties with well designed hedges and fountains. Architectural landscape elements.
4. How to improve the world or myself/how to attain love/sex/money/god.
5. John Lennon got shot in this town.
You have the capacity and ambition to manufacture movement and stories.
You involuntarily gagged or twitched when you read the last sentence.
Muses welcome. Inquire within.
Wanna make out?