I like skepticism; cooking, baking, and movies. I trying to be much more outdoorsy this year, so tons of hikes and camping.
My ideas of a good time:
1: Cooking some delicious food then watching terrible movies.
2: Playing Starcraft with my buddies.
3: Drinking some wine and talking about religion.
4: Watching sci-fi, documentaries, action or comedy movies.
5: Hanging out in coffee shops and reading.
6: Going to a new restaurant.
7: Going out to the movies.
8: Running, hiking, rock-climbing, foraging for mushrooms.
I love discussing: how to best defend from zombies, good books, and bad gossip. I like talking about bigger-picture things, but also I have an addiction to stupid celebrity gossip and bad TV shows.
Music: Mostly stuff from the 60s and 70s.
Food: I am game for pretty much anything. Sushi, Caribbean, Indian, Thai, Mexican, etc.
Books: My reading has been slacking off. I just got around to reading Ready Player One (loved it!). I'm really into comics - Saga, Sex Criminals, Rat Queens, etc.
Movies: I love movies. Rom-coms are about the only thing I won't watch. The LoTR trilogy, Misery and Aliens are a few of my favorites. Sigourney Weaver is my #1 girl crush.
2. Exercising and getting outdoors.
3. New comics :3
4. Boardgames. Secret Hitler, Avalon, and other fluffy social games.
5. Manicures. I love doing my nails. It's my hobby.
6. Netflix to watch while doing my nails.
And not to be a jerk, but here's WAYS TO GET ME TO REPLY TO YOU: 101.
1. Send me a message that's more than two sentences long.
2. Be a greater than 70% match with me.
3. Show me that we have things in common.
4. Don't proposition me.