What I'm into:
music of almost any genre
tea 2 sugars (imagine life without tea, or worse, tea but no sugar noooooo)
socialising... love meeting new people and seeing new stuff
What I'm not into:
- cruel or hurtful behaviour (although some people blatantly need a high five in the face)
- tea with no sugar
- morris dancing (I can listen to any type of music, unfortunately I have been mentally scarred by Country Dancing at primary school)
So if you have actually read to the bottom and thought "hmmm I like those things too" and don't find the fact that I'm not a monosyllabic grunter offputting, you should definitely send me a message.
Films... again quite a varied taste, I don't usually watch the same movie more than once though.
Music; how long have you got? I'm a big believer that you get awful and amazing music in EVERY single genre. I can occasionally get frustrated by people who refuse point blank to try out new styles of music, you wouldn't go through your whole life eating nothing but beans on toast would you?
And food... ahhhh my most fickle mistress. I love food and like my musical tastes, I'm not afraid to try new things. Variety is the spice of life!
2) Happiness... not being a coventry native, I was shocked when I first moved how miserable most people are here. Life is too short!
3) My studio... music is VERY important to me. You don't have to be passionate about it to get along with me, but I don't have much patience for ignorant people who slag off scenes or genres they know nothing about.
4) Friends... everybody needs somebody.
5) Dreams and aspirations... life is about moving forwards and achieving your goals.