If you would like to get to know more about me, I'm always willing to talk :)
I am energetic, outgoing, and spontaneous.
I have a 3 year old puppy named Jax. He is the best dog in he world.
Sarcasm- I can be highly sarcastic, but I mean nothing by it. Never take anything I say seriously.
Lists- Lists are part of my need to plan. Nothing is quite like the feeling of having everything crossed off your to-do list. (Unfortunately I find that lists tend to multiply, so once you cross one thing off, two more things are added….)
Listening- I’m also fabulous at listening. Whatever you want to talk about is fine with me.
My favorite movies are either horror or thrillers. I'm not a huge fan of "chick flicks". I’m also not a fan of anything paranormal, unless I have someone to cuddle with afterward. Those scare me. They allow my imagination to run away with me.
My favorite music is anything rock. The louder the better!!! Some of my favorite bands are Linkin Park, Seether, Korn, Jimmy Eat World and Three Days Grace (all of which are absolutely wonderful in concert!!!)
My favorite books are anything that I can get a hold of. I love to read. Lately I have been reading mysteries by Kathy Reichs and Jefferson Bass. You should definitely check them out. While you are at it, check out "Alter of Bones". Kept me entertained from cover to cover.
2. My friends. They keep me sane and grounded. I wouldn't be where I am without them.
3. Music. Music is my passion. "Without music life would be a mistake." ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche.
4. Sports. I am a HUGE sports fan. I follow Philadelphia's sports team and love going to games. GO FLYERS!!!
5. My family. My family is fabulous. They support anything and everything I want to do without question.
6. My bed. I have perhaps the most comfortable bed in the whole world. Its a struggle to get out of it daily. I also am notoriously NOT a morning person. I would much rather stay up all night and sleep in all day. Fair warning there.
I think about the future. I’m always ready to see what life has in store for me.
I think about the past, but I don’t have any regrets. What happened then shapes who I am now.
I will admit that my secret goal is to get to 1,000 words. Does any body actually do that?!?!? I feel the only way I could achieve that is to post one of my lab reports as a "filler:.