Did it work? I hope so!
Hi, I'm Adam. I live just outside of Winnipeg, on a farm. I just finished an honours in Chemistry in Winnipeg, and I move to Saskatoon in the fall for engineering.
It's easier to get to know someone by talking to them instead of reading a profile. Send me a message and we'll go from there!
Also I've been told before, on more than one instance, that I have very generic eyes. I'm not sure how to feel about that observation.
Movies: usually comedy, but I'm pretty open to watching any movie.
Shows: Survivor. (Don't judge me.) Otherwise I don't watch much tv at all.
Music: (prepare for another generic response) I like all kinds of music, and can usually sing along with whatever is on the radio. That being said, I have no problem making up lyrics if I don't know them.
Food: almost anything. I'm really not picky, I love trying new things.
2) a good firm pillow. But not too firm! It has to be the right amount if fluff.
3) the letter A. If I didn't have it, I would just be Dm. Which almost sounds like DAYUMMM, except you also need an A for that.
4) shorts. Quite honestly, I hate pants, and I only wear them because we live in a city where you can't NOT wear pants for 7 months of the year.
5) travelling. The world is a huge place, and I have intentions of seeing as much of it as I can before my time comes.
6) a good book. Nothing beats reading before bed for a while, just to remove yourself from real life and put your mind on a totally different set of totally irrelevant problems that are happening to fictional characters.
Honestly. Love travelling. Miss it so much.