Avid movie fan and generally good at trivia. (Most of my friends won't play those types of games with me anymore)
I have a degree in engineering but ended up in a different industry. Life takes you in strange directions sometimes.
Still working on expanding my cooking skills.
Frequent reader and typically have 2 or 3 books traveling with me.
I like craft beers and taking short vacations around the state. I am looking for someone a bit nerdy (about comic books, science fiction, history...take your pick) and who enjoys an active lifestyle.
Talk nerdy to me.
Doing something physical every day, weights, cardio or yoga.
Helping others improve weightlifting, the last person I helped is now on his way to being a competitive powerlifter.
-Movies: Mad Max:Fury Road, Goon, The Lego Movie, In Bruges, Tucker and Dale vs Evil, Deadpool
-Shows: Star Trek, Rick and Morty, Cowboy Bebop, Daredevil, Archer, Top Gear (UK)
-Music: I have probably 65 Pandora stations so Hank Williams may follow up King Diamond
-Food: I love Mediterranean, Thai, plus I am always working on expanding my own cooking skills.
- Spending time at the gym (a great outlet)
- Learning new things (including useless knowledge, did you know the national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn?)
- Free time to unwind
- Music (It feels strange to me being in a car without the radio on)
- Would it be weird to include pop-tarts?
- Good food (I am pretty much always willing to try something new)
-You have any real interest in comic books, movies, video games or other similar hobbies
-I hate to put a negative here, but if you have kids I am not interested