I am pretty easy going and tend to get along with most people.
I work a lot and save a lot. I hate debt. I always try to catch a movie when I have free time.
I got my degrees but am still interested in learning, be it a random page on Wikipedia or some useless skill.
I like craft beers and taking short vacations around the state. I am looking for someone a bit nerdy (about comic books, science fiction, history...take your pick) and who loves a good movie or spending some time in a gym
Talk nerdy to me.
I write for fun, but I have a tendency to start writing 4 stories at once.
Helping others improve weightlifting, the last person I helped is now on his way to being a competitive powerlifter.
-Movies: Mad Max:Fury Road, Goon, The Lego Movie, In Bruges, Tucker and Dale vs Evil, Deadpool
-Shows: Star Trek, Rick and Morty, Cowboy Bebop, Daredevil, Archer, Top Gear (UK)
-Music: I have probably 65 Pandora stations so Hank Williams may follow up Macklemore
-Food: I love Mediterranean, Thai, plus I am always working on expanding my own cooking skills.
- Spending time at the gym (a great outlet)
- Learning new things (including useless knowledge, did you know the national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn?)
- Free time to unwind
- Music (It feels strange to me being in a car without the radio on)
- Would it be weird to include pop-tarts?
- Good food (I am putting in the time and learning to cook more things)
-You have any real interest in comic books, movies, video games or other similar hobbies