I am unconventional with a zest for life and re-learning to walk after surgery. and I use a walker and cane. I am expect to fully recover.
Professionally I have sold insurance, retail merchandise, appraisal services, custom and logistics activities. Non-profit activities and corporate training are part of my story.
My golf cart, walker, and cane allow me always be on the move. I do not have a car. If you do I am eager to take you to attend a good concert, play, museum, event and have some fun in other ways.
2. Wanting to communicate and explore the world together.
3. Accept me as I am. I want to accept all of you.
4. Let me appreciate respect, like (love) and cherish you by actions.
5. Be patient as I continue my recovery and want to hold your hand on our walks.
5. Believe the best is yet to be with you and me.