I've been described as both charming and adorable, one could say I'm charmdorable even.
I'm a careered professional who has his financial house in order.
In addition, I like many things including:
- going for walks and chatting
- meeting up for coffee or the occasional adult beverage
- dining out
- cooking, I can make an awesome stew or grill a ribeye to a perfect medium rare
- visiting museums
- riding bikes
- attending the Renaissance Festival (whether in costume or not)
- sipping a glass of Pinot Noir in front of the fireplace on a chilly evening
- and much much more...
I'm looking for a friend, a peer, a companion, a date, a partner, and yes, a lover too. All of that adds up to a pretty awesome girlfriend.
I do enjoy reading your answers to the questions, not just the predefined list of answers, but especially your commentary. Sometimes it's witty, or thought-provoking, or just plain entertaining.
I like to attend outdoor concerts! They can be a lot of fun!
In the winter I tend to be house bound, but I do get out to play Broomball when I can.
For work, I program mobile devices, iPhones, Androids, etc.
I'm also good at Words with Friends. Are you willing to take me on? :-)
Woodturning is one of my hobbies, I make bowls, goblets and some pretty awesome drop spindles, and I know how to use them.
Always a fan of 80's music! Go Gos, Waitresses, Def Leppard, Foriegner....the list goes on
Not a fan of Dave Matthew's Band. To me, he is one of the most talented and creative musicians that leaves me completely uninspired and feeling meh when I hear him sing. But if you like him, I won't judge, might tease you a bit, but I won't judge. ;-)
Books: Lord of the Rings; anything by Patricia McKillip; A Song of Fire and Ice (a.k.a. Game of Thrones); that sort of thing.
Movies: I like most action adventure movies, Marvel in particular, and most anything by Pixar and Studio Ghibli.
Not a fan of the horror genres but if it's important, I can sit through a chick flick without too much complaining. ;-)
Maybe I should actually read "To Kill a Mockingbird" as it routinely appears in people's favorite books lists.
Or I could be out sipping a Scotch at Merlin's Rest.
Care to join me?
And I'll sometimes dance around the kitchen listening to Fratellis while doing dishes...
- if you can laugh and have fun doing almost anything
- if you'd like to meet up for coffee or an adult beverage
- if you want to challenge me at Words
- if you just plain feel like it. why the heck not!