Personality-wise, I'm a genuine, sensitive guy who wears his heart on his sleeve most of the time. I love honest conversations, intellectually stimulating people and of course, a girl that can make me laugh. In an ideal world, I'd meet someone who I can click with physically, intellectually and emotionally. That might sound like I'm trying to feed you whatever I think you want to hear, but it's me.
I'm a big fan of Myers-Briggers personality theory, so if you're curious, I'm an INFJ. It'll say a lot about me.
Self-studying Japanese kanji... so difficult, but i'm at a low intermediate level, at least conversationally, and it's really fun being able to speak with people half way across the world.
Going to learn to play the viola! It's the violin's older brother, super stoked about it :) Just saving my pennies...
Numbers, finance, love financial planning & investing.
Decently good at volleyball, I played for a year on my community college varsity team which was a lifelong dream that I got to realize. No better feeling than reaching your dreams.
Movies: Fight Club, The Last Train Home (documentary), Up the Yangtze (documentary), Wall-E, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (foreign), Kill Bill
Shows: Lots of Japanese tv dramas: Nodame Cantabile, Densha Otoko, Odoru Daisousasen, Freeter ie o Kau, Iryu
Music: Tons of indie bands, i'm music obsessed! Mainly what pitchfork.com recommends. Faves include: Broadcast, Death Cab, Iron & Wine, Purity Rings, Araabmuzik, Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Holy Other, Crystal Castles, Cloud Nothings and I could go on.
Food: Omg LOVE food! Predominantly asian food because it's super cheap and delicious (i LOVE deals... really need a groupon to go for white food basically, it's usually overpriced). Love sushi, ramen (motomachi shokudo on denman is amazing!), okonomiyaki, dim sum, shanghainese, congee, korean, thai (though it's much better in seattle), you name it.
2. Volleyball! It's my one sport I'm good at and it's a huge part of my social network.
3. Travel. Exploring other cultures, languages and food is a huge passion.
4. My bed. Sounds crazy, but when you buy something that lets you feel like you're sleeping on a cloud, it's amazing.
5. My Shun Santoku knife. You can't cook without a decent knife, makes all the difference.
6. My friends. I'm naturally an introvert, though I can be quite outgoing with my feelings so you might never believe me, but I have a small number of really good friends who keep me grounded.
I love fit girls but also curvy girls who are a blend between classy and sexy.