Recently moved to LA from NYC. I'm from Boston originally.
Little about me:
-Love to travel
-Work as a management consultant
-MBA from Wharton
-Love wine (but need to learn more about it)
-Love to learn
-I'm confident about who I am and I don't spend time worrying about what other people think. Never have, never will.
-I'm fluent in sarcasm and I'm usually very witty
I'm looking for a woman who can keep me on my toes both intellectually and emotionally. I'm also looking for a someone with a sense of humor; so if you don't have one, then you're probably not for me.
I'm a sucker for short brunettes and love a girl with curves.
2. singing...I'm kind of a karaoke superstar
4. telling stories
Harry Potter, Great Gatsby, 1984, Catcher in the Rye, A Brave New World, Lord of the Flies, John Adams Biography, the Da Vinci Code, Neanderthal and many others.
Dead Poet's Society, Good Will Hunting, Trainspotting, and Requiem for a Dream to name a few.
3. The Internet...yes, I'm addicted
4. My health
5. The opportunity to keep learning
7. Food, water, and maybe some air to breathe
8. Good wine
Yes, I know, that was more than six things. Thanks for keeping count.
1. intelligent and articulate
2. appreciates learning
5. a conversationalist
6. comfortable in her own skin and is content with either going out for a night on the town or relaxing inside together
7. enjoys sarcasm