Follow me on instagram theamazingkatar
Let's be honest here. You and I both know you just looked at my pictures and you are curious enough to keep reading. First of all thank you for showing interest. And before you decide I'm not your type, maybe you should reconsider that the last type of guy you dated has brought you here to okcupid, late at night while you're supposed to be sleeping. Swiping past different profiles and deleting vulgar messages from all the wierdos. I know that to every one beautiful woman there is more than a dozen guys trying their luck at online dating with their best messages. I'll be honest, I have a horrible ratio and it's a very small margin of ladies that actually respond back to me. And I'm ok with that. Because you, yes you reading this right now. You are curious enough to read my profile and maybe get a chance to see that I'm a pretty ok guy, and I would love to get to know you. My friends say I'm the "Ted Mosby" of the group. I work a lot and wouldn't mind having a partner in crime to spend my days off with. I love trying new foods, taking my dog on hikes or farmer markets, and all the usual things people list on these things. I'm the guy who never forgets to open a door or pull a seat for a lady. And I don't see kindness as a weakness, it's a matter of respect. So before you decide not to respond back or leave a message, I know on paper you may not think we'd get a long, but really you don't know til we start talking. I love to cook for my dates. I have a YouTube channel and have been able to garner a fan base through the wedding business and Disneyland. Look me up, Katar Marcus. Or check out my vlog here https://youtu.be/Th_GQLLnb40
Movies- I'm a big fan of geeky movies from my childhood like Back to the future, Star Wars, and I'm pretty sure I've seen every comic book based movies, even unreleased movies like Roger Corman's Fantastic four movie from the 90s. I'm definitely a Marvel movie fan, so I'm always waiting for those end credits. Love Zombie movies, Classic horror, 80s and 90s teen comedies, and I have soft spot for John Cusack films, most notably Say Anything. Honestly I have such a diverse taste in films from early silent films like the Cabinet of dr. Caligari to classic Romantic comedies like When Harry met sally. I'll admit I teared up during the notebook and Up... I don't know how anyone could not shed a tear in those first 10 minutes.
TV- A lot of shows I loved are long gone and streaming on netflix: FRIENDS, How I met your mother, The office, Parks and Rec, Spartacus. But my current favorite shows are kind of geeky: The Flash, Arrow, and Gotham. I love Orange is the new Black, Daredevil and The unbreakable Kimmie Shcmitt. I really enjoy BBC documentaries and Sherlock. And of course I'm a walking dead fan. I just finished west world, and I think it might be one of my favorite shows.
Music- I'm a DJ so I love all music, really much more of a fan of older music. Only because many of those songs remind me of my late father. So Motown, classic rock and the beatles have a very special place in my heart. Love Michael Jackson. David Guetta and Avicci are some of my current Faves. Really I love all music, just not a huge Abba fan to be honest.
Food- I'm definitely a big foodie. Love trying new foods and discovering new cultures. I tend to like spicier foods because well, I'm Thai.
3. My dog, Brutus
4. Good food
6. Clever quips during awkward situations
- why the kardashians are so important when there are hungry people, women with no rights, gays being persecuted, and just crazy people shooting people for no reason.
- I feel like a people's definition of "geek" "dork" and "nerd" are totally different from mine. But then again, everyone has something different that makes them a geek.
- How cheat day is like having Christmas once a week.
- How so many of these girls on here are out of my league, and remind me that personally sometimes...
- How my work consistently inspires optimism with every happy couple I meet.
- why some people put inspirational quotes with their selfies.
- why do I have that newsies song in my head?
- "I'm just going to watch half of this episode of law an order" - 30 mins later- "well looks like I'm going to be late for work..."
- the more ice cream I eat is just more calcium for my body right?
- why am I going on a tangent of random thoughts on my okcupid account.
- if you read this much about me, then you must be really cool, cause even I am over this gag. Sorry for making you read this nonsense, I actually never think anyone reads these. Watch this, "FART". Yep I said the word fart. You either laughed or started looking for someone less sarcastic.
- why do girls always take pictures with hands on their hips.
- bet this would taste better with bacon...
- why can't life's problems be solved in an elaborate musical number.
- My family, taking on my father's responsibilities.
- If you still like cereal and cartoons in the morning (do they still have cartoons in the morning?)
- If you like classic movies and have a guilty pleasure for musicals
- Are young at heart with an old soul
- If you want to show me how dorky you are.
- Must love dogs. I'll be honest, Brutus and I are a package deal.
- If you know what "Please remain seated" sounds like in spanish
- If you ever want me to bring home cakes and flowers from my weddings.
- If you've sang cheap trick's, I want you to want me, in the shower today.
- If you hate cell phones on dates *i really hate cellphones at the dinner table. I see couples on dates and all they do is sit and go on Facebook or text. If I was having dinner with a beautiful girl, my phone would be the last thing I'd want to touch.*
- If you like that I can make you smile
- If you know what movie this song I'm singing is from http://youtu.be/kRpG_QkKNCg