Pros: cute, sweet, sensitive, handsome, funny, tolerant, good-natured, attentive, polite, mysterious, rebellious, well-educated, well-informed, politically conscious, talkative, optimistic, honest
Cons: naive, indecisive, sentimental, absent-minded, spoiled, frustrated, wayward, moody, prone to passive aggression, paranoid, pushy, poor
Alas, nobody's perfect!
I like to go with the flow, and I love flirting even for its own sake because I love the passionate excitement of shared moments in a state of being mutually desired, and also I love it when a woman wants me to want her. That being said, I'm also kind of looking for something serious because I don't like being thrown away like an unwanted product. Also I'm a bit too sensitive about rejection, so I keep bitching an awful lot about these issues despite being able to capture the attention of many gorgeous women in the real world. I'm a horrible person!
Splendid blog of mine: http://matchquestions.tumblr.com/
P.s. I tend to be an ardent supporter of Feminism for purely rational and pragmatic reasons, and though I have some very conscious & militant female feminist friends I admire very much, I don't admire them because of that! I'm not expecting you to fall in love with me for being a white knight which I'm not, so I'm not going to exercise extra self-control just to keep you in your stupid "safe space". Yeah, nice guys finish last! Having grown up with some autistic mental disorders I feel a lot of compassion with all those frustrated geeks who keep blaming you for not getting laid, and sometimes I really just fuckin' hate you as well. There's nothing in this vicious world I find more outrageously disgusting than the histrionic post-political sanctimony of aristocratic SJW's from the West and/or the CEU. I love doing all kinds of Social Justice activism, but only until these rich kids start stealing the show. Seriously, I'd send you all to the Gulag if only I could! ;-)
In my free time I go to counter-culture poetry readings & stuff like that, and also I like amateur acting with a political activist edge. I'm writing a novel about a fictitious woman named Jade Lensky!!!
Imagining Sisyphus as a happy man
Getting toothpaste on my clothes
Sophie's World, Neuromancer, Momo, the Catcher in the Rye, Malevil, the Communist Manifesto, the Master and Margarita, Davita's harp, the God Particle, Cloud Atlas, Jennifer Government, Sugar Kremlin
Clerks, Dr Strangelove, La Haine, They Live, Bladerunner, the Children of Men, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, the Big Lebowski, American Beauty, Office Space, 101 Reykjavík, Burn After Reading, God Bless America, Stranger Than Fiction, Tron, Gayninggers From Outer Space, Escape from New York
Music: EBM, Synthwave, Post-punk, Electroclash, Futurepop, etc.
- Hungarian: Neurotic, Kontrollcsoport, Trabant, URH, Új Látásmód Fúzió, Lyuhász Lyácint Bt, Tudósok, Kutya Vacsorája, (halál;orgazmus), Mayberian Sanskülotts, KFT, Sajnosbatár, Puszi
- German: Diorama, And One, Melotron, Pzychobitch, Solar Fake, In Strict Confidence, Hanin Elias, Chicks on Speed, Blutengel, Chrom, die Krupps, KMFDM, mind.in.a.box, Informatik, Torul, Beborn Beton
- English: Tenek, Lana Del Rey, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, Loreena McKennitt, Chvrches, Ladytron, Massive Attack, Purity Ring, Dragonette, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & the Banshees
- Scandinavian: Amon Amarth, Röyksopp, Dissection, Zeigeist, Robyn, Covenant, Combichrist, Colony 5, Amorphis, Carbon Based Lifeforms
- French: Kavinsky, Perturbator, Acid Arab, Carpenter Brut, Daft Punk, Igorrr
TV: Rick & Morty, Game of Thrones, the Simpsons, IT crowd, House of Cards, Fawlty Towers, Rocko's Modern Life
Food: Italian, Mexican, Turkish
- Controlled Substances Acts
- Communicative Rationality
- Listing things I could never do without
- Islamic Death Metal