Very nice & tender, polite, patient, friendly, carbon-neutral, etc.
I like to go with the flow, though I'm also kind of looking for something "serious" - that is to say, someone to have that little grain of faith in my persona that would move all those mountains (of [whatever]) away.
Splendid blog of mine: http://matchquestions.tumblr.com/
In my free time I go to counter-culture poetry readings & stuff like that, and also I like amateur acting with a political activist edge. I'm writing a novel about a fictitious woman named Jade Lensky!!!
Imagining Sisyphus as a happy man
Getting toothpaste on my clothes
Sophie's World, Neuromancer, Momo, the Catcher in the Rye, Malevil, the Communist Manifesto, the Master and Margarita, Davita's harp, the God Particle, Cloud Atlas, Jennifer Government, Sugar Kremlin
Clerks, Dr Strangelove, La Haine, They Live, Bladerunner, the Children of Men, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, the Big Lebowski, American Beauty, Office Space, 101 Reykjavík, Burn After Reading, God Bless America, Stranger Than Fiction, Tron, Gayninggers From Outer Space
Music: EBM, Synthwave, Post-punk, Electroclash, Futurepop, etc.
- Hungarian: Neurotic, Kontrollcsoport, Trabant, URH, Új Látásmód Fúzió, Lyuhász Lyácint Bt, Tudósok, Kutya Vacsorája, (halál;orgazmus), Mayberian Sanskülotts, KFT, Sajnosbatár, Puszi
- German: Diorama, And One, Melotron, Pzychobitch, Solar Fake, In Strict Confidence, Hanin Elias, Chicks on Speed, Blutengel, Chrom, die Krupps, KMFDM, mind.in.a.box, Informatik, Torul, Beborn Beton
- English: Lana Del Rey, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, Loreena McKennitt, Chvrches, Ladytron, Massive Attack, Purity Ring, Dragonette, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & the Banshees
- Scandinavian: Amon Amarth, Dissection, Zeigeist, Robyn, Covenant, Röyksopp
- French: Kavinsky, Perturbator, Acid Arab, Carpenter Brut, Daft Punk, Igorrr
TV: Rick & Morty, Robot Chicken, Game of Thrones, Simpsons, IT crowd, House of Cards
Food: Italian, Mexican, Turkish
- Controlled Substances Acts
- Communicative Rationality
- Listing things I could never do without
- Islamic Death Metal
Of course you can also just keep sending those anonymous likes for my withering ego, correctly assuming that I won't buy myself on the A-list anytime soon, but seriously I don't think I deserve that. I think you rather should at least just say Hello!
Btw I can assume it by watching the profile visitor list and the subtle changes of the likes counter, unless you are on the A-list yourself :-p