I like Football a lot, huge movie fan (I hated Michael Bay before it was cool), I love board games, traveling and doing things on a whim.
I never pass up an opportunity for something new and exciting!
Since people love lists:
1) Knowing things...trivia and relative information
3) Quick-witted comments
4) Making other people laugh
5) Recommending movies and TV shows based on someone's personality
6) Cooking without recipes
7) Teaching and explaining things in ways that are easy to understand
Movies: Goodfellas, Braveheart, Shawshank, City of God, The Hustler, Three Amigos, True Romance...Anything that is good really, Im more impressed with a meaningful story than explosions and special effects.
Music: Local love to Mary Prankster....I also love Old skool hip hop (Wu tang, NWA, ect..) Underground hip hop( Jedi Mind Tricks, DZK, Warbux, Ill Chris) also into Die Antwoord, Fiona Apple, Hank Williams Sr, Slayer, Perry Cumo, and Danzig/Misfits...my fav all time CD White Zombie's La Sexersito.
1) Hanging with friends, playing board games and having some drinks.
2) Relaxing and watching Shows/Movies with someone
3) Flying/Driving to another city for the weekend
Have some direction in your life. Ive worked hard to get where I am. I know people have different obstacles but if you are a single mother of 3 with a GED working at a gas station it won;t work. This isnt about the money you make, it is showing that you can set goals and pursue them.
You can meet without expectations of marriage or sex. I prefer to just meet as friends the first time. If if goes well lets meet again...if we are not a match it wont have to be awkward.