Less Quick: Passionate about international development and anti-poverty policy. Currently taking a side road to check out the consulting lifestyle for a bit and looking for inroads into more data work. All else equal, I usually crave a former life when my morning commute buddies were monkeys and baboons.
Typically, I'm exploring San Francisco by bus, bike or foot and listening to the latest episode of my favorite podcasts. Many an ill-timed joke from "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me" has earned me, what I call, the "San Francisco weirdo" look from people on the bus because I couldn't contain a laugh.
I spend a lot of my free time rock climbing, and you can find me at Mission Cliffs or Dogpatch. I also play ultimate frisbee in a gay league.
Also, "Being really, really ridiculously good looking." — Zoolander (2001)
2. Explaining the social commentary in Calvin and Hobbes
3. Making ratatouille
- the gay lit section at Community Thrift.
- The Fifth Element
- Antiques Roadshow
3. Rainbow goldfish crackers
4. Climbing shoes
5. Fun colored socks
2. Correct comma placement and effective semi-colon usage.
3. Social justice, urban planning, international development, poverty, learning Spanish.
4. How rad avocados are.