-I should start by saying that I don't actually love exercise, I love sports and the robot assumes this means exercise (as opposed to sitting on my ass watching basketball)
- I do exercise, but we have kind of a love/hate relationship
- I love politics, and don't vote
- I really love movies. I'm serious. If you think a dinner and a movie date is cliche and lame, there will be a problem
- I try to be nice to everyone all the time, even when it bites me in the ass (which is surprisingly often!)
- I got jokes
- My goal in life is to make the world a better place for everyone, but I will settle for making everyone impressed by how witty I am
- I moved to Cali from Indiana several years ago. I love it because it never snows or rains, but will probably leave (see below)
- I take very few things seriously
- I'm not really interested in money, thought I am interested in eating every day and having somewhere with a door and a roof to sleep in
- A short summary of my outlook on life would be "hang on for dear life as the world spins wildly and stupidly around in circles". I have been told this is not very optimistic.
it's 3 am I'm not putting pictures up right now, deal with it
More detail: I'm a college dropout who has decided to return after many years, at great cost to my wallet and free time. Yes, I know it's a bad idea.
As I mentioned above, and as all California residents will know, our great people's republic is broke, and as a result Cal State is practically shut down and it's very likely I will leave the state to finish school. I will keep this space updated as I know you are all concerned. Im thinking Vegas...
Being modest (not really)
Explaining the intricacies of the NBA salary cap
Keeping people entertained
Finding good movies on cable
Lying to loved ones
Using bulletpoints to create the illusion of depth
This turned out a lot like the first section didn't it?
People have said that I am pretty fun to be around, which I really do take as a big compliment. (hint hint)
Movies, as discussed I don't fuck around in this category, love of movies is mandatory. Gun to my head, Dark Knight or No Country for Old Men is probably my favorite. Also Inception, Fight Club, Memento, Hangover, There Will Be Blood...look this could go on forever. Coens or Tarantino is a safe bet. Drama, Sci Fi, Comedy, I'm not real picky, I do love me some movies. The best movie I saw this year was Looper which I never even heard of. I'm all the way down for Bond in 2 weeks.
Music like most people I like everything but country. Kanye or Muse or Metric is probably my favorite. Yes, pop music is a kind of music and it can be fun to listen to. Katy Perry is not representative of the entire genre!
TV I'm seriously loving Breaking Bad and Homeland. Used to love Lost and House and 24. Most of my tv time goes to sports honestly.
Food, I eat it. I have to say, I don't like wine or coffee. I know it's cool now, I'm sorry. I do like Chinese if you know a place.
The NBA Playoffs
One of those fancy delux theaters like they have in Irvine
Pandora! OK I know technically this should be under internet but pandora really is a wonderful thing.
Update: 1600, but the robot now says I am "more cool", and I'm afraid to answer any more and fuck it up.
PS - my dealbreaker is people who have lists of dealbreakers