Try something new, world travel, indoor volleyball, Myers-Briggs ISTJ, computer science, health care informatics, systematic communication, the Ham, San Francisco, The Robot, African-Haitian dance, Business Analysis, The Promise Of Sleep, Nichiren Daishonin, military wives, Martha Stewart, T-9, Agent 47, Crypto(sporidium)-133, salutatorian, valedictorian, Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Deutsch Aktuel, Vietnamese, American Sign Language, DCARA, Speak 'n Math, Irvine, Goal-Directed Design, video games, LA Lakers
I am diplomatic, engaging, and quixotic
In my limited personal free time, I play indoor volleyball; our team travels to random cities around the U.S. to compete. I also am an amateur/novice photographer and have built up quite a library of what I consider candid or artistic photos. If there is any more free time, I'm either at the gym or playing video games at home.
Movies: Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi/Fantasy, such as the Matrix Trilogy, or anything that blows up, or anything that has hot teenage boys with powers or prowess.
Music: House, hip-hop, classical, pop
Foods: Anything I haven't tried before. Vietnamese food will always be comforting.
1. Travel (experiencing new places in the world)
2. A communication medium (phone, email, carrier pigeon)
3. Visual entertainment (movies, video games)
4. Competitive and non-competitive physical activities (anything but continuous sitting)
5. Short and long-term goals (life, work, home)
6. Love and companionship in any form (human, dog, blow-up doll)