Well I suppose it's about time to update this thing. My name is Shane, I am very passionate about food and nutrition, I love to cook and consider myself to be pretty good at it. I've been a vegetarian for over 5 years, and with a rare exceptions everything I cook is plant based.
I currently work as an assistant in a dental office and for the time being I love my job. However, that is not stopping me from looking to my future. If you're interested I'd much rather have the rest of this conversation as a true conversation.
Also, if you read into it much I'm practically a perfect Leo/Virgo cusp. I don't read horoscopes but I think that there is a lot of truth in the general personality traits.
Movies: Generally anything Tim Burton or horror/thriller, but I love certain movies of all genres. I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy. All time favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas, don't know that anything will come close to topping that.
Music: I listen to just about all genres except rap, but by far my favorite type is Acoustic Rock. Boys (and the occasional girl) with a guitar or piano make up the vast majority of my itunes library. Though lately I have been adding more and more of the terrible pop that dominates the gay culture. It's too damn catchy.
Food: I love discovering new and interesting foods, but my favorite styles are Mediterranean and Asian (geographic regions, not culinary).
- I hate the sound of teeth scraping silverware. It makes nails on a chalkboard sound like music to me.
- I don't ever use the flat sheet on my bed. When one is in place it certainly won't be there when I wake up so I stopped trying.
- I often sit down during my showers, and I also like to brush my teeth in the shower because I like stepping out and feeling completely clean.
- My least favorite actor is Nicholas Cage.
- I love my teeth but I am not too fond of my smile.
- My favorite activity in the whole wide world is walking through rain. I seriously can never keep a smile off of my face, the harder it's raining the bigger the smile.
- I am slightly addicted to buying ties, it's kind of a problem. I own around 30 and most of them are solid colors. And yet I don't own a single black tie, which you would think would be standard