2) Happy hour. Who doesn't like to go have a drink at the end of the day.
3) Other people. I find it depressing to spend too much time alone.
4) Some online TV. I love getting engrossed in a TV series and watching it a session at a time.
5) My car. It's nothing too fancy but it literally provides me with endless opportunity and freedom. I can't imagine living life within a walkable radius or based on the whims of the good folks running public transit.
6) Currently I'm in a brutal love/hate relationship with technology (ie my computer and cell phone). I love the ability to connect but I hate how it provides people with a way to flake. In the good old days you just did what you said you were going to do and not send a canceling text 5 minutes beforehand.
Also, I literally steal people's workouts at the gym. I'll watch someone do something and if I like it I'll take it. I'm pretty sure they just think I'm creepily watching them workout or something, but not true. I'm pretty sure I'll be sued for this someday.