Sporty and feminine; down to earth but well traveled as well (I've lived in 7 countries where I immersed myself in the culture and learned the languages.)
I meditate to ground my energy, passion and get myself centered. I value balance.
I LOVE scuba diving; water sports (or just being on or underwater) is a big thrill. I might not be able to keep up with your gazzillion interests, but I would sure enjoy learning and experiencing new things with you.
Why do I love my job? It involves camping, rock climbing, ice climbing, skiing, riding and hiking, while outfitted in cool, high tech gear; and it also involves frequent travel overseas.
I would be ecstatic to meet someone who values introspection and personal growth. Strong biceps, tight abs and buns are all VERY nice (and yes I truly appreciate all your hard work as much as you do), yet strong character is much more appealing. And, a SMILE makes you even more attractive, ya know !:)
Thanks for reading this far; If what I've written resonates, go for it! Good luck to you in your search....
I wish you well...
1. LEARN German language (or at least not forget my goggle translator when i go to Haufmarkt ! (sp?)
2. STOP converting €€€ to $$$! (I thought San Francisco was expensive)
3. Get over my sticker shock....and other shocks (what!?! NO KITCHEN ???)
4. Recite new mantra... I am open... I am open... I am open...
5. adjust.... adjust.... adjust....
6. Grocery scene: if I cant pronounce it or cant count the letters in a few seconds, dont place in cart.
Books: A Path With Heart, Blink, The New Earth
Music: Classical, R&B, Hip-hop, Jazz, Techno, Dance, Ballad, Slow Rock. Musicals: Wicked, We Will Rock You
Food: Seafood, Japanese Cuisine, Spanish Cuisine, Cannoli, Snickerdoodle (Bristol Farms), I don't eat/like cilantro, lamb chops, tofu, mashed potato
2. shower before my day starts AND when my day ends; brush my teeth, floss and use mouth rinse
3. practice power yoga (Baron Baptiste) and yoga sculpt
4. spinning and running (I need to do something active everyday for at least 1-1/2 hours)
5. iPhone: it has all my friends info and i gotta have the groove on- music!
6. incense sticks, diffuser reeds, aromatherapy oils
- My culinary skills are definitely not one of my strengths
This is the most asked question i get: (and my straight from the heart reply is...)
What type of guy do i like? (note, this guy will catch my attention but does not always mean he is who/what I'm looking for or want to get to know more)
Tall (over 5'11), strong, fit and toned (6 pack would be nice but optional), weight proportional to height; neat and clean and smelling fresh. In general, im not a big fan of facial hair - scruffy beard looks good on McDreamy or George Clooney (in my books). Beyond that, it falls under the facial hair category.
I'm a believer that if a guy's hair is on it's last leg, he needs to give it up. Bald is sexy . Full set of hair or shaved close is sexy as well.
He has to be confident (not cocky or arrogant or full of himself); he doesn't have to be a runner or scuba diver. But be ok if I am. It's not a contest:)
THAT in a nutshell is my wish list. It's a wish list because chances are slim that I'd find guys that are ALL that AND single! And if he ever exists, chances are he thinks he's a BFD, OR he's gay - which is perfectly fine because even if there is absolutely no way that the nasty can happen, at least we will have a blast ... Shopping!!! :)
Seriously though, physical attributes count for something. But i'd still go for strong character, nice person, real, authentic, kind and gentle, down to earth ( I have a hard time dealing with superficiality or pretentiousness).
All in all we can't really help who we fall in love with. :)