I try not to take myself too seriously.
I am ethically non-monogamous and recently moved (mid-April) to the bay-area with my primary partner.
From New England originally, most recently having called Boston my home.
I'm currently President of a small company building products focused on enterprise mobility and BYOD... but I just signed a contract with a large company in the bay area, so I will be starting there soon.
In my spare time I enjoy exploring the local restaurant scene, drinking tasty brews, going to meetups with developers, dancing my ass off with fellow kinksters,
My personal motivations are quite modest. I will change the world in some meaningful way. I'm still working on the how bit.
A few of my favorite things: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Mighty Boosh, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Farscape, Frisky Dingo, Archer, Monty Python, Good Eats, Top Chef, Doctor Who, Last Week Tonight, GoT, Star Trek, Children of Men, V for Vendetta, Clint Mansell, Shiny Toy Guns, Gorillaz, Daft Punk, Bond, ES Posthumus, most classical or jazz I hear, earl grey, Guinness, curry, nigiri, gin, falafel, COFFEE, and holy fuck do I love WHISKY.
Anything with Simon Pegg, Nathan Fillion, or Matt Berry.
Is this where I should mention that I'd marry Randall Munroe if only he'd say yes?
As midnight passes, you'll find me confusing myself over use of temporal nouns, "tomorrow? do you mean tomorrow tomorrow or today tomorrow?" and attempting to preemptively cure my saturday hangover with pickle juice and smaht water. It works 100% of the time, 40% of the time... or something like that.
Oh and check me out on FL (same user-name) if that might be a point of compatibility, if not no big deal.
* you are self-confident
* you are open-minded
* you have a sense of humor (perhaps inappropriate at times)
* you can deal with a fair bit of spontaneity
* you want to meet in person rather than just send messages back and forth
* you are liberal (sorry, i get along with some conservatives but they are few and very far between)
* you are in or have been part of a functional non-monogamous relationship
* you're interested in group play or kink
* you like whisky, beer, coffee, and/or eating out too much
* you think this is the best thing ever: Get Lucky Vintage Irish Tenor Daft Punk Cover (sorry for the link mobile users)
* you'd like to cook with me :)
* you can help me become a better feminist (or person in general)
If you just think I'm cool, want to chat, and grab a beer
So what the fuck are you waiting for, send me a damn message already!
Batteries not included.
Not microwave safe.