I wish I was more of the creative type but when it comes to art all I can do is drink and melt crayons or take a step by step painting class. Good times.
I wake up around four every day, including the weekends, for no reason really other than I just like doing stuff and I can do more stuff if I'm awake.
Weekends are usually started at the dog park, then a movie, then I just read all day if I have nothing else going on.
I have a recurring Saturday event on my calendar titled "Tacos" with a list of my favorite taco places along with a list of places I want to try.
Movies: Star Wars, Pixar everything, Marvel rocks, Memento, Batman Begins, DC beats Marvel in animation, Tarantino, I could go on but who really reads this stuff?
Music: Rock and classical are what I listen to on a regular basis. Not a super huge fan of country, don't judge me too harshly.
- What live music is going on this weekend?
- What should I have for breakfast?
- What book series am I reading after this?
- Will my dog like this toy? Will this toy annoy me? Fuck it, we're getting the toy. Why did I get that toy?
- You like and aren't allergic to dogs
- You like guys with tattoos
- You like relaxing on the couch
- You like sarcasm
- You like movies and books