Another thing people normally notice about me is how stress-free I carry myself. Don't be fooled! I have a shitload of things to worry about. I just try not to think about them.
Movies: "Les Miserables" (greatest fucking movie ever!), "The Lion King", "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" (2003...new one is wack!), "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle", "Meet the Parents", "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane"...and of course those sappy romantic movies based on Nicholas Sparks' novels :)
Shows: "Ancient Aliens", "Family Guy", "I almost got away with it", "Locked up Abroad", "Teen Mom", Catfish", "The Big Bang Theory"
Music: I'm not really picky. I have a pretty wide range, so I'll just name a bunch of stations: 92.3, 100.3, 103.5, 97.1, 105.1, 106.7, 102.7...yea those are my presets
Food: This is how I know my husband is gonna be Italian...nuff' said.
1. Pen and journal (I can write for HOURSSS)
2. Money $$$$$ (it really is the key to happiness when you think about it. Financial issues are the #1 cause of divorce in America)
3. Car keys (I guess car has to go along with it)
4. Fuzzy socks (so soft and warm)
5. Gum (keeps me focused)
6. My bed & blankets (I can fall asleep anywhere, but nowhere feels as good as your own bed)
1. I have a fear of things with symbols on them that go against God. Like if I walk into a clothing store, and I see a sweater with upside down crosses, or a pentagram, I'll get scared and leave right away...and I'm not even really religious.
2. People laugh at me when I say I want a Toyota Prius, so I lie and say I want a Camaro. But now, I'm considering a Nissan Rogue as my next move.
If you believe in aliens, fire breathing dragons, big foot, and mermaids, and Atlantis, message me. (I don't mean that sarcastically. If its such a worldwide "myth", there must be some truth to it, right?) If you think I'm crazy, that's understandable. I've gotten that reaction before. If you agree or wanna disprove me, or enlighten me, great :). I'm always open to hear various opinions.
If you've made it to the end of this profile after reading everything in it, kudos to you. Pat yourself on the back :).