- sensuous (touch, scent, mmm...oh yes, back to the profile)
- spiritual, optimistic, altruistic & prone to epiphanies
- writing (looking for a publisher for my first book)
- sensitive, but I'm more inclined to feel it than show it.
- into dancing. West Coast Swing is my current favourite and I can hold my own (and you) in just about anything. There is an intimacy, grace and sensuality in dance that transcends mere movement.
Now before you get the idea that I'm a cross between "Lance" and Winnie-The-Pooh, you should also know that I am damned good with a sword, having studied iaido (google it) and two other martial arts (three if you include European-style fencing). I play airsoft, enjoy white-water rafting, have jumped out of a perfectly safe aircraft from 4,ooo ft up (Boring!) and tried snowboarding in the Austrian Alps (tore the ligaments in my right knee all to hell & back). I've also dived in Mexican cenotes (underwater caves) and to 120+ ft underwater with a dozen sharks for company . I've been shot at, shelled and detained by hostile foreign powers (NOT ARRESTED, there is a difference). I've lived more in My life so far than most people do in three, and am probably down to My last two lives by now.
BEFORE I SEND YOU A MESSAGE, I WILL (in order):
1. actually read your profile, all of it.
2. check the Personality section of your profile
3. read the Questions section of your profile, although I usually stop after 250 answers
4. check the Photos section of your profile
5. check the Tests section of your profile
6. go back and read your profile again
7. finish reading the rest of your questions.
8. add you to my Liked list
Needless to say, I don't send out many messages. If I do send you a message, a response would be appreciated, even if it is a simple "No thanks". I'm not an "A-lister", so I have no idea if you like my profile. IF YOU LIKE ME, E-MAIL ME, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY TO SAY HI.
I've also had my 15 seconds of fame: appearing on a reality show for the Food Network. I didn't win, but had a great time doing it and learned a lot.
2. play, and aftercare
3. making people laugh
5. writing, apparently
6. finding your G-spot
- Books: Fifteen Dogs, World War Z, Go Rin No Sho, Starship Trooper (detested the movie though), Verbal Judo, LOTR (including The Hobbit), Flashing Steel, When Someone You Love is kinky, Tales of the White Hart, The Five Love Languages, 100 best dive sites of the World.
- Movies?: LOTR, HGTG, Unforgiven, The Green Mile, MP&THG, Chocolat, Slumdog Millionaire, The Ghost & the Darkness, Glory, spaghetti westerns, Traffic, Secretary, Eyes Wide Shut, Saving Private Ryan, Godzilla (the Japanese version that is; Americans just do not grasp the concept in the same way, although they did get better at it the second time around)
- Music?: everything except classic country (although I do have this fantasy about a blonde yodlerette with big "hair" and small feet). I am partial to Santana, Dave Koz, Tom Waitts, Basil Poledoris and Jim Suhler with Monkey Beat.
- Food?: Pineapple (wink,wink), chocolate (you just knew it!), peanut butter (with chocolate), meat, hummous, gingerroot (save that for our third date)
Why the personality part of my profile says what it does. I do understand the "less pure" rating though
Whch is better: distilled water or rainwater?
I am also into RACK and SSC. If you know what this means, then I need explain no further. If you don't then call it curious & open-minded, and let it go at that. In case you're wondering and knowledgable, I identify as a Top (I deplore pretentious self-honorifics) and my FL profile handle is the same as here.
B. you know what RACK and aftercare mean, or are curious and would like to learn. Even better if you are on FetLife.