I truly love my life, and am now looking for someone awesome to share it with. Here is what I think are the important things to know:
- Very close with my family and friends
- love to laugh and make people do the same
- a bit sarcastic and sometimes an acquired taste
- honest and loyal to a fault
- successful, driven, and can sell with the best of them
- comfortable in just about any setting
- love to travel (15 countries in the past 3 years and so many more to go)
- recently adopted a love of running (i blame it on central park)
- adventurous and will most likely try anything at least once (went skiing for the first time last year and loved it - also learned how to surf and kiteboard as well)
- huge sports fan (Colts, Cubs, Irish, and Sun Devils - hopefully a national championship coming!!) and love to play as well
- Can have an informed discussion on just about anything
Anything else, just ask.
I'm really bad at
filling out these profiles. I will get better!
Movies - Good Will Hunting, Usual Suspects, any good action movie, Animal House, Dazed and Confused, Point Break, Top Gun, Goonies, Midnight Madness (bonus points if you know this one), Swingers (although I can't watch the answering machine scene, it's just too painful), 8 seconds, and so many more that I am forgetting.
Shows - Broadway - Rock of Ages, Book of Mormon (like them a little racy) TV - NCIS, House, Bones, Biggest Loser, Criminal Minds, and The Good Wife.
Music - Grew up on Country and Classic Rock, but listen to just about everything, except techno and house.
Food - This list could go on forever, so I will list things I don't like - olives, beets, salmon, mustard, and tea (yes, I know it's not a food, but couldn't think of anything else).
trips to Hanover, NH
- you are hard to offend and up for an intellectual challenge
- you share my love for Hanover
- you are a secret Wheel of Time fan as well