- Private equity investor / former Investment Banker
- Previously lived in Atlanta, New York, Chicago and 🇬🇧.
- Super powers: none
Making people laugh
Creating world peace
First Generation-Immigrating (done it 2x)
Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump, Good Will Hunting, Wall Street I
Books: Outliers, Power of Habit, How to Think and Grow Rich, Liar's Poker, More Money Than God, Monkey Business, Alpha Masters, The Defining Decade
News: Economist, Financial Times, WSJ
2) A latte every day, before breakfast and after lunch
4) Ambition and Money: I wouldn't be able to wake up without these.
5) Energy- I am a ball of energy. It gets me through demanding 110 hr work weeks and planning impromptu trips around the world.
6) Change and adventure - I get bored easily. This is my third country (probably 10th city), fourth language. I have travelled to countless more.
7) Spicy food
- are intelligent, creative and kind
- are independent
- like being outside
- enjoy spontaneous trips to far-off countries
- like experimenting in the kitchen
If that sounds like you, message me and let's talk 😃