I am chaotic neutral, but can never win a dex check to save me.
I've been a gamer since I was a kid, but there are still too many of them that I need to find some time to play.
I am an eagle scout, but I can't remember half of the knots I had to learn.
I worked for a bank, but I don't expect to die from dysentery on my way to Oregon.
I am a book of movie quotes, but I never get them quite right.
I am quite reserved at first, but anyone who knows me well will laugh at the notion of me having any amount of restraint.
This whole self-summary bit is rather strange to me. I can't think of anything other than little crapfacts. I strongly feel that the real me comes out in natural conversation.
I'm currently side hustling as a web developer with a main career in computer networking/security.
2. good eats
3. friends that can take my nonsense and run with it
4. power, wisdom, courage
5. something warm and preferably not smelly to sleep in
6. the dexterity of my hands
Life, and where it will take me next.
Ridiculous forms of escapism, and how to incorporate my love of them into my life.
2. You want to stick your head down another rabbit hole.
3. You want me to show you my sweet ocarina skills.