I am chaotic neutral, but can never win a dex check to save me.
I am a seasoned gamer since I was a kid, but there are still too many of them that I need to find some time to play.
I am an eagle scout, but I can't remember half of the knots I had to learn.
I work for a bank, but I'm don't expect to die from dysentery on my way to Oregon.
I am a book of movie quotes, but I never get them exactly right.
I am quite shy at first, but anyone who knows me well will laugh at the notion of me having any amount of restraint.
This whole self-summary bit is rather strange to me. I can't think of anything other than little crapfacts. I strongly feel that the real me comes out in natural conversation.
I'm currently working on a pile of baby IT certifications, so I am spending a lot of time in class or studying recently.
I would venture the notion that I am a jack of all trades, but only a master of few. I make a wicked breakfast.
2. my overwhelming desire to explore
3. friends that can take my nonsense and run with it
4. power, wisdom, courage
5. something warm and preferably not smelly to sleep in
6. the dexterity of my hands
Life, and where it will take me next.
Ridiculous forms of escapism, and how to incorporate my love of them into my life.
2. You want to stick your head down another rabbit hole.
3. You want me to show you my ocarina skills. Yeah you wanna.