I also have a long dormant creative side that I am awakening with some stage acting.
I am really annoyed that they discontinued the space shuttle program. I am very supportive of trying to land people on Mars.
I am originally from Los Angeles, and moved to Fresno for work.
I have a pretty dry sense of humor one that I don't think a lot of people understand.
I am an activity person. I like running (I've run 4 marathons, I can't wait to do another one), hiking, backpacking (I've done many week long trips along the John Muir trail, technically I've hiked the whole thing, some day I'd to do it all at the same time), traveling (2011 Ireland, 2012 Greece, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, France, and England, 2013 Hawaii, 2014 Italy again and Austria) , movies, golf (mini and regular size), photography (black and white landscapes are my favorite), gardening, home remodeling, tinkering with gadgets and playing video games from time to time all immediately come to mind, there are plenty more.
I am a big fan of all sports, the summer Olympics are my favorite 16 days of any four year span.
Although it's been awhile I enjoy playing sports too.
Oh yeah I am a fairly big Star Wars fan. Take care and May the Force be with You! ;)
2) Playing the "devil's advocate" in conversations about controversial subjects
3) tolerating stupid people (although just barely sometimes:-)
4) Being "Mr. Serious" when others are joking around and cracking a joke when others are getting a little too serious. Neither of these are necessarily done on purpose nor all the time. I'd like to think I find the right balance based on the situation
5) Self deprecating humor...
2) Somewhere to go
3) Having a purposeful life
4) Trying to make a difference in the world
5) My brain
Why a lot of people think they can't live without their cellphones
Why some people think they should be able to tell women what they can or cannot do with their bodies.
How amazing this little blue marble that we live on really is and how insignificant all of our problems are when compared to the size of the universe and our place in it
1) You feel like chatting about something I said that you found interesting or something that we have in common,
2) You want to meet, hang out, date, whatever
3) You need an activity partner
4) You want a travel partner
5) You are excited and maybe a tad bit nervous about the next Star Wars movie now that Disney has the reins :-)
6) You would like to have tall, intelligent, athletic children :-)
Don't bother contacting me if;
1) you smoke (even if it's only socially),
2) you dislike cats
3) you dislike Star Wars
4) you are certain you don't want children
And if you just want to chat you don't need to worry about the "don't bother" items.
If you have read all the way to the end of this thing i am happy for you and to test your knowledge it is quiz time... Just kidding :-)