Louis C.K., Tina Fey, and burritos are my spirit animals.
I am probably overly sardonic and swear too much, but I don't fucking care.
I am a songwriter, and yes that was me wearing math glasses and a cardigan working at the library. I like PBR and whiskey unironically.
I want to get out and be more active. I love biking and want to hike and keep finding new exciting parts of the city.
And putting books away and wearing cardigans at the library
- Recognizing famous people in small roles in film and tv (Dotcom in The Departed, anyone?)
- Mario Kart 64.
- Dad Jokes
Or the amount of plaid that I own.
- Neutral Milk Hotel
- Pedro the Lion (David Bazan)
- Damien Jurado
- Sharon van Etten
- The Strokes
- Sufjan Stevens
- AA Bondy
- Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
- All The King's Men by Robert Penn Warren
- The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Jonathan Evison
- The Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Lamb by Christopher Moore
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
- The Proposition
- The Host
- Mean Girls
- 30 Rock
- The West Wing
- Six Feet Under (watched the show start to finish 3 times)
- Parks & Recreation
- Game of Thrones
- Mad Men
- Black Books
- The X-Files
- gimme dat Naan
- Tina Fey
- Indian food
- Louis C.K. quotes
- why I didn't go to summer camp as a kid
- why the hype over IPAs?
- There's a part of me that wants to move far away from the city and just live in a cabin in the woods (not like that Joss Whedon movie)
- I get really uncomfortable dancing, but I have a strange fascination with dance music
*You have a lot in common with Tina Fey.
*you want to play all the folks songs you know together and then learn some more.
*if a house isn't a home til your books are on the shelf.
*you're genuine, clever, smart, and/or love to read.
*want to watch Six Feet Under all the way through.
*Anyone wanna play darts or pin ball?