I moved to seattle a couple years ago. Where them dive bars at?
Louis C.K., Tina Fey, or a burrito is my spirit animal.
I am probably overly sardonic and swear too much, but I don't fucking care.
like PBR and whiskey unironically | Love to get out and explore.
Looking for people to playmusic, board games, darts, or pinball with. So even if you just wanna do that that's cool.
And putting books away at the library
- Recognizing famous people in small roles in film and tv (Dotcom in The Departed, anyone?)
- Mario Kart 64.
- Dad Jokes
Or the amount of plaid that I own.
- Neutral Milk Hotel
- Pedro the Lion (David Bazan)
- Damien Jurado
- Sharon van Etten
- The Strokes
- Sufjan Stevens
- AA Bondy
- Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
- All The King's Men by Robert Penn Warren
- The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Jonathan Evison
- The Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Lamb by Christopher Moore
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
- The Proposition
- The Host
- Mean Girls
- 30 Rock
- The West Wing
- Six Feet Under (watched the show start to finish 3 times)
- Parks & Recreation
- Game of Thrones
- Mad Men
- Black Books
- The X-Files
- gimme dat Naan
- Tina Fey
- Indian food
- Louis C.K. quotes
- why I didn't go to summer camp as a kid
- why the hype over IPAs?
- There's a part of me that wants to move far away from the city and just live in a cabin in the woods
- I get really uncomfortable dancing, but I have a strange fascination with dance music
*You have a lot in common with Tina Fey.
*you want to play all the folks songs you know together and then learn some more.
*if a house isn't a home til your books are on the shelf.
*you're genuine, clever, smart, and/or love to read.
*want to watch Six Feet Under all the way through.
*Anyone wanna play darts or pin ball?