I moved to seattle a couple years ago. Where them dive bars at?
Louis C.K., Tina Fey, or a burrito is my spirit animal.
I am probably overly sardonic and swear too much, but I don't fucking care.
Looking for people to play music, board games, darts, or pinball with.
Into music, art, books, and the Oxford comma.
And putting books away at the library
Figuring out how to spend the next 59 years of my life.
- Recognizing famous people in small tv and film roles (Dotcom in The Departed, anyone?)
- Mario Kart 64.
- Dad Jokes
Or the amount of plaid that I own.
- Neutral Milk Hotel
- Pedro the Lion (David Bazan)
- Damien Jurado
- Sharon van Etten
- The Strokes
- Sufjan Stevens
- AA Bondy
- Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
- All The King's Men by Robert Penn Warren
- The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Jonathan Evison
- The Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Lamb by Christopher Moore
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
- The Proposition
- The Host
- Mean Girls
- 30 Rock
- The West Wing
- Six Feet Under
- Parks & Recreation
- Game of Thrones
- Mad Men
- Black Books
- gimme dat Naan
- Tina Fey
- Indian food
- why I didn't go to summer camp as a kid
- why the hype over IPAs?
- There's a part of me that wants to move far away from the city and just live in a cabin in the woods
- I get really uncomfortable dancing, but I have a strange fascination with dance music
*you want to play all the folks songs you know together and then learn some more.
*if a house isn't a home til your books are on the shelf.
*you're genuine, clever, smart, and/or love books
*You want play darts or pin ball
*want to go on bike rides
*go hiking or camping occasionally