Anyways, a little about myself:
1. I grew up right here in the SF Peninsula but, by no means, does that mean I've done everything there is to do around here. Just message me and I'm sure we could come up with an adventure :0)
2. I think I'm pretty balanced as far as my hobbies go -- I enjoy hiking, horseback riding, museums, musicals, wine tasting, etc... But camping is a little tricky: I draw the line at porta potties.
3. One thing most people find surprising/unexpected about me is how goofy and silly I can get. I think it's more fun that way, don't you?
4. Last time I took that awfully long test, I was an ENTJ.. But I wouldn't read so much into it.
Movies: When Harry Met Sally, You've Got Mail, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Bad Teacher, Bewitched, Ratatouille, The Devil Wears Prada, Captain America, Ironman, Lord of the Rings (series), Clueless, Tangled, Sin City, James Bond films
TV Shows: The Office, Modern Family, Game of Thrones, Revenge, Once Upon A Time, Sex and the City, Scrubs, Hart of Dixie, Face Off, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway
2) Oaky, buttery chardonnays.. yumm!
3) Scoop microcreamery and Fraiche froyo in Palo Alto
4) How I might die when the zombie apocalypse happens. (It's sad, but true! I'm going to be one of the first to go!)
5) My career path
...And that, my friend told me she was proud of me, as I was setting this account up.