- I'm originally from New Jersey. I'm a sensible driver.
- I volunteer for a suicide hotline. I have a minor freak-out if I get two e-mails in the same minute at work.
- I lived in DC for four years after college. I didn't work for the government.
- I listen to a ton of indie rock. Also a lot of country and jazz.
- I'm dearly loyal to my sports teams. They've never won anything.
- I've never used Snapchat. I am 27 years old.
- I'm enjoying being single. But for the right person I'd be thrilled to be in a relationship.
- Traveling: Last year I went solo to Singapore, Thailand and Australia. It was all the things (as they say).
- Dancing myself clean.
Music: The Gaslight Anthem, Beach Slang, anything Andrew McMahon makes, Matt & Kim, Courtney Barnett, and something new every day.
Food: Most things, but I recently spotted a highly-Yelp-reviewed Chicago-style pizzeria in NYC, someone needs to tell me if this is a capital offense or just really intrepid.
Shows: Anything at all about how comical dating is in 2016. Also John Oliver, Broad City, The Americans, House of Cards, Master of None.
One of those Amazon devices that you can command to do anything except, apparently, helping you write your OkCupid profile.
Two good books.
Flight of the Conchords on DVD.
That running watch my old roommate's dog mistook for food but keeps ticking nonetheless. It has, you know, character.
Did not: dress as a mozzarella stick.
Did: get unlimited pizza, PBRs.