I'm a fan of debonaire taxi drivers, punch drunk boxers, Tang poets, and the Wu Tang Clan.
Books: Junot Diaz, Karl Ove Knausgaard, Samuel Selvon
Movies: The Art of Killing, Down By Law, Sweet Sweetbacks Badassss Song
Musci: Nina Simone, Tom Waits, The Pogues
Food: espresso, limes, hot sauce
My favourite films of the last few months were The Wolfpack and Birdman.
And maybe also good company, good liquor, and second chances
1. 'Creative' as a noun - e.g 'I am a creative living in Hackney.' (Me too, but lets have the decency to be embarrassed by it)
2. Beverages instead of drinks - e.g. ...out for a beverage or three.
3. Scribe or wordsmith instead of writer
2. Stated reluctance to summarise whole self in a paragraph
3. Suffixes, 'thecat' and 'inabox.' ('Osaurus' is always good, though)
Green means GO:
Callipygian, intrepid, Kool Aid, chatterbox, Biggie Smalls, dynamite, gargle, sweet-smelling, cosmonaut, cocoa butter
I especially like when people have grown up with or live with multiple cultural influences. If you've ever lived in a country you weren't born in, or your mother is from a different place to your father, or your grandparents are back in the old country, or your accent is scrambled, it's more likely to have legs.