Most of the rest of my self-summary is still current, though. I'm still spending a lot of my free time around awesome people being in a great mood most of the day. Like to party, like to hang out, like to be philosophic, like to be psychologic, like flirting, like to take pictures but also love posing. Can be alone but never feeling lonely. Got one or two hobbies and activities at a time - for now it's photography and getting in shape. Also just started taking piano lessons, bought a nice e-piano and now I'm enjoying every second with my new toy. About to get my French back in shape and mentally preparing for lessons in classic dances. I'm planning to be able to waltz with a French girl by the end of 2012. There will be an exciting after-show party following doomsday I've heard!
I like dancing and going out. Love watching movies and TV series. I'm good at making the impression I was disciplined. Like red wine and different sorts of beer but no spirits apart from vodka. Can cook beyond fried eggs but also very much like to dress up for a fancy restaurant. I like people and people like me.
• Make the best of the time you have and be strong.
• Be true to yourself and pursue your goals.
• Become who you want to be and stay in control.
• Love yourself and only then can you be loved or truly love anybody else.
• Don't live your life in anyone's shadow and live your life as if you had only this one, despite what your faith might make you believe.
• Get to know yourself and understand your desires.
• Find out what you cannot do and don't do it.
• Develop on your strengths and talents.
• Don't waste your time with regret and don't invest into what you cannot change.
• Learn something new every once in a while.
• Of two bad paths choose the one you never went before.
• Leave your comfort-zone every once in a while.
• Always pursue what makes you happy.
... because I'm a simple man. *coughs*
This little video comes surprisingly close to my current mindset:
Enjoyed watching Dexter, True Blood, Top Gear, Hung, Breaking Bad and the like - but went off TV series. Chill out listening to electronic, pop, industrial, classical and dance music. Just put together a playlist of the music I enjoy for example at work: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL930763E885FA5ACE
I love cooking but going out for dinner just as much. Indian food, French, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Korean, Chinese - you name it, I'll have it. I'm OK with baking, roasting, frying and cooking German, Italian and French food as well as specials.
- a camera,
- my iPad or
- my phone.
At home I couldn't do without
- my cats,
- my kitchen or
- my Mac Pro.
Since this is about 'things' I didn't mention all the people nor all the activities I could never do without.
Honestly? I'm an open book. Just ask me.
Hint: I like to hear how freaking awesome I am.
Ich beherrsche übrigens auch die Deutsche Sprache lesend und schreibend. Kommt vor, dass ich von Zeit zu Zeit hin und her wechsle. Seit wenigen Monaten produzieren Dorkminik und ich auch einen Dating-Podcast. Ab der Ersten Episode wird er ganz nett, der Pilot ist etwas langweilig: http://draussen-nur-schnittchen.de/
Don't be surprised or offended if I contacted you to make a remark on some minor detail in your profile or with your photos. Don't expect much after I made a compliment. I just like doing such things but I will always focus on who is close and around.
As a potential match I prefer your age to be ((my age / 2) + 7) or a little older. In any other case age doesn't matter much to me as long as our personalities mesh well together.